Thursday, September 16, 2010

Funny of the Day

How funny would it be seeing this at someone's front door? Loves it!

31 comments:

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

haha! awesome!

Ginta said...

OMG, I need that doormat! :D

Tiffany Kadani said...

Ha! I love it! And that's also a movie coming out, right?

christa said...

i love it!! i would totally buy it!

Marie said...

How fun!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Diana Mieczan said...

hahahah...I would love see the reaction:)
Kisses,darling

Kristen said...

hahahaa, this is great.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Kristen said...

LOVES it!

www.janetteria.com said...

LOL! Incredible!

♥

Nikosmommy said...

That's TERRIBLE! (and hilarious all at the same time...)

this free bird said...

when i first moved to santa monica (not happy about it) i had one that said GO AWAY!! bahahaha! it totally worked too!

xoxo,
Carrie

Rachel said...

haha i so love funny things like this. im always worried ppl won't get it though and will be offended. . .oh well! :)

Valerie said...

HAHA, I just laughed out loud at this post. I love that! I can totally imagine some of my friends having that on their doorstep.

xo
Valerie

A Crimson Kiss said...

Hysterical!

Laura said...

Welcome Mat Slogans. How fun! What if it said "I see London, I see France..." or "Don't Wipe Your Feet" or "Hello! I'm Mat"

He-he! Laura

paislea said...

jahahhahahhaha. i love this. it would crack me up. i would just laugh!! thanks for making me smile!!!

♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com

MCW said...

LOL! Someone in my old apt building has that mat!

Nikki said...

Hilarious! My Husband always wants to buy jokester mats and I don't let him. Poor guy.

iheartkiwi said...

ha ha that is hilarious. that's quite a sassy doormat!

p.s. i linked to your blog and the post you did on clawfoot bathtubs a little while back :)

OneCraftyFox said...

I like!!

I'm having a Blog Slumber Party, please come join!!

Jude said...

Love! :)

Oh, My Darling said...

Haha, so very clever!

Anonymous said...

hahahah :) this is a good one :)

Kayla said...

I left you something special on my blog. Check it out!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Mice Aliling said...

Laugh-able :) i like it!

Mimi said...

hahahaha! i would get a doormat like this. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

La Burbuja Rosa said...

hahahaa too funny!

K said...

Haha, too cute!

Ashley said...

Yessss, I want. Maybe when I buy my own house (when will that be?).

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

HA! That's awesome! Happy weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails